1:00 – 1:30
Time: 1:30 – 4:00
Moderator: Driena Sixto, Director Florida, Turning Point USA
- Richard W. Rahn, Chairman of Improbable Success Productions and the Institute for Global Economic Growth
- Verónica Maldonado, Executive Director of Grupo Economico Maldonado and President of La Compañia Humana
- Luis R. Rivera III, co-founder of Young Americans for Liberty at FIU and founder of The Rothbardian Circle
- Rodolfo Milani, Senior Managing Director, Dominick&Dominick
- Barbara Kolm, Director, Austrian Economics Center
- John Tamny, Senior Fellow, Reason Foundation
- Federico N. Fernández, Senior Fellow, Austrian Economics Center
Panel 1 – The American Dream
What has “The American Dream” meant in the past and what does it mean today? What promise could it hold; how could we make that promise a reality? What role should government play?
Panel 2 – The Self-Organizing & Sharing Economy
Social networking apps like Uber, AirBnB, and TaskRabbit enable people to self-organize and share resources and skills in new ways. Who are the winners and losers, and what are the opportunities and obstacles? What might the future look like?